We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with customer experience for The Wax Bar establishment in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, The Hague and Rotterdam.
A day as a Wax Technician at The Wax Bar
With great enthusiasm, you step into one of our beautiful branches and say hello to your colleagues. One of your colleagues had already seen that you are also working today and has already turned on your wax pot. Super sweet of course and then you can arrange the rest of the room for your working day. After you have set everything up and still had time for a cup of coffee, you are ready to receive the customers. Your agenda of the day looks nice again today, from lower legs to eyebrow waxing, everything will pass. You know better than anyone how to put the customer at ease and receive your customers with a cup of coffee or tea. After the treatment, you give the customer aftercare advice and you offer the necessary care products. You also like it if the customer immediately makes a rebooking with you at checkout. After a day full of nice customers whom all walked out happy, you are ready again. Just clean up your room and the reception area so that your colleague can start fresh the next day.
One of our Wax Technicians says: “Currently, I'm working at The Wax Bar as a Wax Technician and I'm really enjoying it! Super nice colleagues with whom we form a close team.”
What do we offer?
- Nice colleagues and nice customers
- Training from +\- 3 weeks to Wax Technician. (3 days a week in Rotterdam or Amsterdam)
- Smooth skin guarantee and discount on our care products
- Bonus scheme
- Dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary with growth opportunity
What are we looking for?
- Connecting with people is what gives you energy
- You are willing to follow a 3 weekly training to become a Wax Technician in your own time.
- You are commercially driven, hospitable and customer-oriented
- Travelling to other branches is no problem for you
- Experience in retail, hospitality or the beauty industry is a plus
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and/or English
- Working on Saturdays and evenings is no problem for you
Does the above vacancy appeal to you and do you want to work in an organized and nice no-nonsense company? Then apply now. Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will we see you soon?