When you work at The Wax Bar you are part of a close and open-minded team. Besides the fun we have on the work floor, we work hard to give our customers the confidence they deserve. No experience yet? That's okay, as the best Wax Bar in the Netherlands, we ensure that you can wax at a professional level after our training.
As a Wax Technician, you take care of the wax treatments of our customers. From lower legs to eyebrows, everything is covered, including Brazilian wax. You make sure that the customers feel comfortable and leave with confidence. Before you start, you follow professional training with our experienced trainers to become a Wax Technician. In about three weeks you will learn all the ins and outs of waxing, the preparation and after-care.
Location: Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Breda, The Hague, Rotterdam
Hours: 16-40 hours per week
What do we offer?
- Nice colleagues and customers
- Challenging work
- Training of +/- 3 weeks to become a Wax Technician (3 days a week in Rotterdam or Amsterdam)
- Discount on our care products and free waxing
- Bonus scheme
- Holiday pay
- Nice and open working atmosphere
- Alternating working hours, so also being able to sleep in on a working day
What are we looking for?
- An energetic person, who likes to work hard.
- Speaking Dutch is not a must, but being able to understand and speak basic English is necessary.
- Following our 3-week training is the adventure you've been waiting for.
- Someone who always makes the customer feel comfortable.
- Helping out in our other branches is no problem for you.
- Someone who doesn't mind working weekends and evenings.
Did this also get you excited? And would you like to be part of our team and no-nonsense company? Send your resume, including your best photo, to HR@thewaxbar.nl or fill in the form below. Hope to see you soon!